I’m a writer, editor, and facilitator in Vancouver. I work with organizations in the social change community to advance public conversations about urban health, race, and equity.
- Launching hua foundation’s new race equity project.
- Designing and facilitating trainings for Megaphone’s new Speakers’ Bureau.
- Preparing to teach in SFU Semester in Dialogue’s summer semester on housing futures.
- Editorial projects for SFU Public Square, University Affairs magazine, and WorkSafeBC.
- Workshop design and facilitation.
- Book-length manuscript consultation from an intersectional, equity seeking lens.
- Editorial services including research, interviewing, reporting, report-writing, strategic consultation, and substantive edits and rewrites, with a specialization on equity seeking work related to race, harm reduction, drug policy, mental health, and homelessness.