I’m a writer, editor, and facilitator on the unceded territories of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh people known as Vancouver, BC. I work with organizations in the social change community to advance public conversations about urban health, race, and equity.
- Launching hua foundation’s new race and equity project.
- Preparing to facilitate a series of workshops for scholars part of the Peter Wall Institute of Advanced Studies.
- Working on facilitation and editorial projects for community arts organizations.
- Teaching in SFU Semester in Dialogue’s summer Semester in Housing Futures.
- Designing and facilitating trainings for Megaphone’s new Speakers’ Bureau.
- Editing Pivot Legal Society’s Project Inclusion: Confronting Anti-Homeless and Anti-Substance User Stigma in British Columbia.
- Workshop design and facilitation.
- Editorial services including research, interviewing, reporting, report writing, strategic consultation, manuscript consultation, and substantive edits and rewrites, with a specialization on equity seeking work related to race, harm reduction, drug policy, mental health, and homelessness.